- Non-woven spunbond fabric
- Hypoallergenic and odourless
- Soft, non-abrasive headband elastic
- In accordance with the Department of Health requirements, our mask design fits close to the ears, covers mid-way up the bridge of the nose and fits snugly under the chin.
- Washable and reusable
- Fully biodegradable
- Proudly 100% locally manufactured
High Performance Spunbond Cloth Face Masks
Protecting you and helping you protect others
Popup Products comfortable and easy-breathing cloth face masks are manufactured from lightweight, hypoallergenic non-woven spunbond fabric to provide a high level of protection, comfort, durability and safety peace of mind during this challenging Covid-19 pandemic.
- Light, soft, comfortable and easy-breathing non-woven spunbond fabric.
- Fabric is hypoallergenic and will not cause allergies or exacerbate existing allergies.
- Fabric is low-lint which is one of the reasons healthcare apparel and surgeons’ masks are manufactured in this fabric.
- Lint typically shows up as fluffballs on fabric and deposits microscopic particles in the fabric weave where bacteria builds up. Low-lint greatly reduces the opportunity for infectious particle build up and cross-contamination.
- In addition to being low-lint, our non-woven spunbond fabric face masks prevent condensation build up through breathing and increases hygienic benefits by significantly reducing the in- or outflow of infectious particles, such as the Coronavirus, in comparison to woven cotton.
Caring for your Face Masks
It is advisable to have a minimum of two masks so that you can wear the one while the other is in the wash.
- Wash your mask daily in hot, soapy water.
- Lightly wash branded masks (like you would a printed T-shirt) to avoid damaging the print.
- Allow the mask to dry thoroughly.
- Iron or steam-iron the mask on a low heat to ensure added protection from infection through heat application.
- For branded masks, do not place iron directly on print.
- NEVER lend your face mask to anyone.
Practice Good Hygiene
Face masks are a critical preventative measure to help keep you safe and to help you be responsible in keeping others safe, BUT they should be used in conjunction with excellent hygiene habits.
- Use a hand sanitising product if possible.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Please remember to use water wisely.
- Wet your hands then close the tap. Thoroughly soap your hands. Open tap to rinse.
- Ensure your hand-drying towels are frequently washed and clean.
- DO NOT TOUCH any part of your face especially not your mouth or mucous membranes of the nose.
- Cough, sniff and sneeze into a tissue or your inner elbow. Safely throw tissues away.
- Comply with social distancing guidelines and keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from others.
- If you feel slightly under the weather or are ill, stay at home and self-isolate or arrange for a medical examination.
- Be proudly responsible and encourage all members of your household and friends to do the same.
Be safe today and place your order
Colours available: Black, White or Emerald Green.
Print options: Unbranded or Branded. One colour print only.
Kindly note that printed face masks take a little longer to produce. You may choose to print your one colour logo or wording, or a combination of both. Due to the limited print space on the face masks, wording is be short – for example: Stay Safe. I’m Safe. Banish Covid-19.
- Full payment for orders less than R 2,000.00
- 60% deposit for orders greater than R 2,000.00. 40% payment upon delivery.
- Manufacturing commences on receipt of payment.
- No refunds or returns on face masks.
- We manufacture face masks to order.
- Please allow 1 – 3 days from date of payment to despatch.
- For bulk orders, delivery will be advised. Popup Products will always do our utmost to ensure a fast turn-around time.
- Our face masks will be couriered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order.
- Orders are currently only accepted from within South African borders.
- Popup Products will only be able to service orders outside South African borders when the ban on exports is lifted.
- Courier fees are based on weight and this will be determined by the quantity ordered.
Pricing and Order Quantities:
Unbranded Face Masks
* 50 unit minimum order *
|Quantity||Unit Price (ex VAT)|
|50 – 99||R22,00|
|100 – 199||R20,50|
|200 – 299||R19,20|
|300 – 499||R18,50|
Branded Face Masks
* 100 unit minimum order *
|Quantity||Unit Price (ex VAT)|
|100 – 199||R40,00|
|200 – 299||R38,50|
|300 – 499||R35,00|
Thank you for responsibly choosing to be safe.
Popups production agility ensures ongoing employment while helping people stay safe
From having to close shop for Covid-19 lockdown, Popups swiftly pivoted from producing high performance portable branding to manufacturing spunbond non-woven face masks, thereby ensuring staff remain employed, can look after their families and continue to contribute towards the well-being of South Africa.